Webinar: Institute For Private Capital – Economic & Private Markets Update
Attendees will hear updates from the following:
(11:00-11:45am) – How will the pandemic change private equity?
- Joe Goldrick (Partner, Adams Street Partners)
- Prof. Tim Jenkinson (Oxford Saïd Business School)
- Patricia Miller Zollar (Managing Director, Neuberger Berman)
(11:45-12:30) – Have alternative investments met their mandate?
- Prof. Bob Harris (UVA Darden School of Business )
- Peter Shepard (Managing Director, MSCI Research)
- Prof. Nancy Wallace (UC Berkeley Haas School of Business)
For More Information
Caroline Pugh, Institute for Private Capital Program and Events Manager