Call for Papers
2023 PERC Spring Symposium
Conference Date: May 11-12, 2023
Location: Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, U.K.
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2023
We invite submission of theoretical and empirical papers in the broad field of private equity, including, but not limited to research on buyouts, distressed securities, mezzanine financing, special situations, private credit, venture capital, real estate, and real assets. The conference will be hosted in-person by the Private Equity Research Consortium and the Institute for Private Capital (IPC) at the University of Oxford, Saïd Business School.
Papers at all stages of completion (including work-in-progress) are invited and should be submitted any time before the deadline of January 31, 2023. Please include your full name, title, name and address of affiliated institution/university/company, and a confirmed conference presenter. Submissions can be sent to KIProposal@kenan-flagler.unc.edu with “PERC Oxford” in the subject line.
Presenters with full-time academic appointments will receive complimentary conference registration, accommodations in Oxford, and will be reimbursed for reasonable economy-class advance purchase airfare. The conference review committee consists of faculty members of the PERC advisory board:
- Prof. Gregory W. Brown, Kenan-Flagler Business School, UNC at Chapel Hill
- Prof. Robert Harris, Darden Graduate School of Business, University of Virginia
- Prof. Yael Hochberg, Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice University
- Prof. Tim Jenkinson, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Prof. Steven N. Kaplan, Booth School of Business, University of Chicago
- Prof. David Robinson, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University